• Register
Welcome to Railway Forum : Discussion about Indian Railways, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

i have book a ticket from VSKP to SC, i can catch the train at RJY

0 votes
asked 4 years ago in Knowledge by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes
By the time you would board the train at RJY, the berth would already be allotted to RAC/WL'ed passenger.

Kindly visit the nearest counter with the photocopy of e-ticket/i-ticket or counter ticket in original, photocopy/original of your identity proof along with a requisition letter stating an application (May or may not be needed) and get the boarding point changed.
answered 4 years ago by dipyaman_basu (1,840 points)

Related questions